Customer Success Coordinator (Remote)
Dockmaster is currently looking for a Customer Success Coordinator to join the team!
The Customer Success Coordinator is responsible to make sure customers are utilizing the Dockmaster software to its full potential. They will be responsible for handling new client onboarding and trainings, creation of product documentations and videos, staying up to date on all aspects of the Dockmaster software and assisting with quality assurance testing. This position will report to the Operations Manager and Director of Operations.
What Your Day Will Look Like
- Scheduling classes, implementations, and services with customers
- Troubleshooting and evaluating customer issues and needs to provide solutions
- Providing customer feedback to improve and enhance our product and solutions
- Managing, creating, and updating of classes, tutorials, and implementation documentation
- Aid in the sale of services to customers to help them fully utilize the system by offering consulting, training, and data solutions
- Create and manage customer facing documents and videos to help clients utilize and understand Dockmaster
- Stay up to date with all aspects of the Dockmaster software and assist with quality assurance testing
- Complete online and In-person client trainings and fact-finding sessions
- Team collaboration to find solutions for complex customer needs
- Ensures customer requirements are met in a timely manner
- Providing excellent customer service
- Process and product focus. Figuring out and implementing complex systems excites you, and you have a strong understanding of how to use technology and automation to improve process.
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Self-starter mentality. Your instinct is to figure out what is next and move with or without explicit direction. You thrive off of deadlines and have the focus and drive to work independently when needed.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time.
- Experience with onboarding and supporting software
- English grammar and writing skills are top-notch
- You love people and truly care about their success
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- Experience with training online and in-person
- Experience with customer service
- Extremely tech-savvy
There is room for career growth, and we want you to feel like part of the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.