Account Manager (Remote US)
DockMaster Software (an Aspire Software company) is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team.
DockMaster is a complete Marine Management Software for Marine Dealers, Boatyards and Marinas.
The successful candidate will work with our existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction, increase revenue, and upsell products.
What your day will look like:
- Proactively identify opportunities for upsell/cross-sell of additional products and service.
- Build long term relationships with clients to best understand their needs and business goals.
- Perform Account reviews of existing clients order to ensure customer satisfaction, identify opportunities and reduce churn.
- Assist with gaining customer success stories and case studies
- Exceed upsell quota targets and KPIs
- Manage opportunities with timely and accurate notes, tasks, and documentation to effectively communicate the status of a client record in the pipeline.
- Perform web demos as needed
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitive landscape
- Attend Industry conferences as needed
- Leverage internal team to ensure customer satisfaction, and meeting deadlines
Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office/PowerPoint experience
- Previous experience with CRM; SalesForce is preferred.
Why work for DockMaster?
- Base + Commission/Bonus
- Generous Vacation/Sick time
- Work from home flexibility
- Opportunity for growth
At DockMaster Software there is room for career growth, and we want you to feel like part of the Interdev family!
DockMaster Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Who is Valsoft?
Valsoft Corporation focuses on growing and acquiring vertical software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions within multiple niche-markets. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, the company takes a decentralized approach on building software verticals with a keen attention to people retention and technology profitability. Valsoft HQ drives merger & acquisitions worldwide and manages operational best practices throughout its four divisional groups and software vertical sub-companies.
As a rapidly growing company, Valsoft is constantly seeking forward thinking and self-starting team players. Our motto is to be humble, stay hungry. Being a high-performance environment, to be a Valsofter means to never settle and constantly thirst for success. Join the team!